- Women in Oman and (CEDAW)
- The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- The Istanbul Convention: A model for the Arab world?
- Oman’s Internal Security Service Law
- Enforced Disappearance
- Our contribution to the UN’s Periodic Review of Oman
- Summer spate of free speech arrests in Oman
- A free press = a free society
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- World Day Against Trafficking in Persons
- The Omani feminist movement: Between the hammer of government and the anvil of society
- Omani woman harassed by security forces and dismissed from job flees country!
Welcome to the 2020 Annual Report from the Omani Centre for Human Rights. What distinguishes it from the OCHR’s!-->…
1 January: The Omani police seized the equipment of a reporting team from private radio station Hala FM while they were!-->…
Omani Centre for Human Rights DON’T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE NOT IMPORTANT! Human rights!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->…