- Women in Oman and (CEDAW)
- The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women 25 November
- Freedom of Religion and Belief
- The ‘Paris Principles’ and the Oman Human Rights Commission
- Freedom of Assembly and Peaceful Protest
- Are YOU under surveillance?
- The Istanbul Convention: A model for the Arab world?
- Oman’s Internal Security Service Law
- Enforced Disappearance
- Our contribution to the UN’s Periodic Review of Oman
- Summer spate of free speech arrests in Oman
Welcome to the 2020 Annual Report from the Omani Centre for Human Rights. What distinguishes it from the OCHR’s!-->…
1 January: The Omani police seized the equipment of a reporting team from private radio station Hala FM while they were!-->…
Omani Centre for Human Rights DON’T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE NOT IMPORTANT! Human rights!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->…